Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


The Aiden girls are blessed.  

We have managed to surround ourselves with a magnificent group of women who constantly love, support, encourage and inspire us.  

Not all of these women are mothers, but it doesn't make them any less nurturing, they have loved my children (and me) unconditionally.    

Many are my colleagues that continue to help me learn and grow in my profession and listen patiently to my mothering stories.  

Many are mothers of others, that have taken my girls under their wings, carpooled them to numerous places, welcomed them into their homes and looked after them as if they were their own.  

Some are teachers, grandmothers, mothers, friends and neighbors.  

All of these women have made a profound difference in our lives.  

All of these women are powerful, strong, wise women, who have a place in our hearts and will be forever in our memories.

For your contributions to our lives we say...


Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment