Sunday, May 8, 2011

To be continued...

It was a great Mother's Day for me!









As you can see, the trampoline went up today.  It took Eric and the girls about 2 hours.  Lucky for me that he agreed to my Mother's Day trampoline deal, as the box did say "no tools needed", but what they failed to say was that none of my tools were needed, just the tools inside of the box! 

So, Eric raked the yard, mowed the lawn and prepped everything for the installation.  He and the girls are outside working away, with the radio blasting.  Everything is going smoothly.  They get to the very last 2 pieces and sure enough one of them is the wrong piece!  One piece is supposed to fit into the other to complete the trampoline enclosure (a male and a female part), but they are the same 2 parts!  Some innocent customer service person is going to have to deal with me tomorrow! 

But, my Mother's Day wish was granted by my sweetie and my girls.  I'm a lucky mama!

What am I doing during all of this fun?  I went to get my nails done, munched on the breakfast that Eric cooked for me, took a nap, watched a little TV,  got myself some Starbucks, peeked out at them a few times and folded and put away a load of laundry.  ahhh...such a glamorous life I have! 

I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day Weekend...I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment