Monday, August 22, 2011

The end of Summer (for Mom).


Yesterday marked the end of my summer vacation.  I'm returning to work today to prepare my room for my  little kindergartners that will be joining me at school in a week. 

I have been waking up with headaches the last few days and just not feeling well.  Eric asked me if it could possiby be anxiety about going back to work.  Humm...I hadn't thought about it that way!


Anyway, I went out of summer with a bang, taking the girls to an end of the summer concert to see Katy Perry.  We all had a blast!  It was a fantastic concert.



I rolled into bed a little past midnight, way past by school night bedtime.  Much to my suprise, I jumped out of bed this morning ready to go.

The girls still have another week of summer vacation left.  My guess is they will be doing some sleeping in, getting in some TV time (before the TV rule begins to be strictly enforced) and beach days before it's all over for them.

Thanks for spending your summer with us.  I''m looking forward to some great back to school blog entires!

No comments:

Post a Comment