Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back to Our Routines.


Sinobia asked why I hadn't posted any new stuff on our blog lately.

Well, we have settled back into our "back-to-school" routines.  Carpooling, swimming practice, 5 am wake-ups, making lunches, gymnastics, Actors Gym classes, auditions, rehearsals, board meetings, parent nights and open houses, oh yeah, did I mention work.  None of this is too exciting...we're just back to our regular lives.

Don't get me wrong, I love my regular life.  It keeps me happy, busy, involved and often times cranky and  tired.  I wouldn't change a thing about my crazy life (except for maybe getting a few more hours of sleep).

Everyone seems to have settled back into school quite nicely.  Sinobia is loving middle school,  Gabby has declared that Junior year is going to be "a lot of work!", Eric is working hard to keep the tech stuff running smoothly at the high school and I am getting to know my new crew of kindergartners in my classroom.  Dinner time is filled with stories from our day, as we are at 3 different schools amongst us.

Saturdays are like a gift...sleeping late, pajamas, watching TV!

Sundays are now back to being dedicated to laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning the house and mentally preparing for Monday.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment