Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gabby, I Know You're Reading This!

"Mom...why don't you just get a facebook account like normal people?"  This is what Gabby has asked me for over a year.  Now that I have started blogging, she is mortified!  Every time I publish a new post, I email the link to her.  She claims that she is not reading my posts and hasn't even looked at my "dumb blog" once!  "How do you know I'm not posting goofy pictures of you everyday?" "Are you sure you're not peaking at it a little?"  
So, these are not goofy pictures, they are actually from our recent Spring break trip to Arizona, but she has now been officially posted on the blog.  How can she not look now?  I may have to threaten to post naked baby pictures or her first 3 year old pre-school crush.  I'll get her to be a follower one way or another, even if it's just to make sure I'm not totally embarrassing her! 

If you're reading this Gabby...I love you more than I can stretch!

Enjoy the Arizona pictures...we took thousands of them (well, actually Eric took thousands), so you'll be seeing a lot of them in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment